|Model 470 Heavy Duty Sport|
|Fabric||Mehler Haku PVC or Achillies HP|
|Max. engine weight (kg)||130|
|Max. load (kg)||1200|
|Weight1 (kg)||172 for Mehler Haku PVC model
179 for Achillies HP model
|Length (cm) [outside]||470|
|Width (cm) [outside]||216|
|Tube diameter (cm)||54|
|Number of air chambers||5+Keel|
|Dimensions of folded boat (cm) – Bag 1
– Bag 2
|156 x 75 x 45
126 x 71 x 20
|Warranty on fabric and seams||3 years for Mehler Haku PVC model
5 years for Achillies HP model
1. Includes weight of oars, does not include the weight of seat (where applicable), double action pump, repair kit and carry bag.
Recommended tube air pressure is 0.25bar (3.6psi)
Due to our constant efforts to offer the finest products available, Mercury inflatables reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
- Ideal for diving and fishing.
- Aluminium floorboards with strong interior construction (#1 & 2 floorboards are fibreglass).
- Inflatable keel forms a V in bottom of the boat for improved performance.
- Stainless steel towing eyes in transom, make ideal davit lifting points or towing eyes for water sports activities.
- ABS sheet laminated transom, eliminates transom maintenance. Includes plastic shim to raise motor height if necessary.
- Inside one way water drain.
- Available in Mehler Haku PVC or Achillies HP fabric
- 5 separate internal air chambers for safety.
- Semi-recessed air valves – self draining, internal spring-loaded quick seal system, with plug.
- Euro-style rounded and reinforced end cones.
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes, make ideal davit lifting points.
- Ample grab ropes for easy exit / entry.
- Oar stowage.
- Rub strake.
- 6 x combined external cleat / grab handles for easy transportation and launching.
- 2 external stainless steel D-rings under the bow
- Bow-eye / handle
- Extra eyelets for installing bow bag
- Additional double layer wear pads (embossed anti-skid pattern for Mehler Haku PVC boats)
- 2 storage / carry bags.
- Repair kit.
- Double action hand pump with gauge.
- Aluminium oars.